Monday, March 11, 2013

Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter - Juicy Papaya



L to R: Juicy Papaya, Tutti Frutti, Peach Parfait 
L to R: Juicy Papaya, Tutti Frutti, Peach Parfait 

Recently Revlon brought out a couple new shades of their infamous Lip Butters - Sorbet, Wild Watermelon, Pink Lemonade and Juicy Papaya. I found Sorbet and Juicy Papaya at my local Target. They were mixed in with the old shades, but there weren't slots labelled for them yet. It looks like these are permanent shades (ie, NOT limited edition), so you don't need to go crazy driving around town looking for them!

I picked up Juicy Papaya and I'm glad I did because it just might be my new favorite shade! Juicy Papaya is a peach without any glitter or shimmer. It's quite sheer so it may require some building up if you have pigmented lips. It has the same balm-y texture of the other lip butters and lasting power is so-so. Honestly, I'm the worst person to ask about how long lipsticks last because they all last about 15 minutes on me! It's gross, but my stomach must be full of lipstick... ANYWAY, as you can see from the swatches, Tutti Frutti is considerably more orange and Peach Parfait is pinker and way more glittery. 

I'm going to say, you need Juicy Papaya so get off your butt and start looking for it NOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment