Tuesday, March 12, 2013

March Ipsy Glam Bag - The Great Escape




Woohoo, my March Ipsy bag is here! I couldn't resist so I sneaked a few peeks online so I can't really say I'm surprised by the contents. I was really looking forward to this month's bag (the actual pouch!) because I love nautical things, but unfortunately, it feels cheap and the quality is a little shoddy. Oh well, it's what's on the inside that counts right?

Juice Beauty Hydrating Mist - I haven't had a ton of luck with Juice Beauty products, but I do love a good hydrating mist. I already gave my face a spritz with this and whoa the spray was powerful! My face got pretty wet, so be sure to hold the spray an arms length away lol.

LA Fresh Travel Lite Makeup Remover Wipes - I actually got a couple of individually wrapped LA Fresh wipes before from a hotel, but I can't remember which one. There are 8 wipes in this little pack which makes it great for travel.

Yaby Eye Shadows in Seashell and Azalea Petal - I'm not very familiar with Yaby (okay, I've never heard of them), but these eyeshadows are so cute and tiny, dime size or smaller! They don't appear to be super pigmented, but I'm sure I will get use out of Seashell at the very least.

GlamRX  Palette - I wasn't really sure what to call this thing, but I guess palette is appropriate! It's like a Z Palette - one of those magnetized dealies where you can put your "de-potted" items. I think this is super cool and I like that it has a mirror. I've never de-potted anything, but maybe I will now!

That's all for this months bag. I don't feel like anything was super EXCITING, but I'm happy with everything I received. The thing with these monthly subscriptions is that it makes me aware of how quickly the year goes by, which is unrelated, but still kind of depressing. Does anyone else feel that way??

No comments:

Post a Comment