Saturday, April 13, 2013

April Ipsy Glam Bag - Pretty in Pink





Hey all - sorry for the absence! I just started a new job and my current commute is a total b*tch! Hopefully things will improve in a few weeks as I'm planning on relocating shortly. On the plus side, since I've received a significant raise, I can buy more stuff! Haha, not sure if that's good or bad.

Anyway, my April Ipsy Glam Bag arrived in the mail today! This month has a "Pretty in Pink" theme and lucky me because pink is my favorite color. I'm not a huge fan of the bag which is pretty meh and sure to get dirty quickly. But here's what was inside...

be a bombshell blush in beach please - I've been on a bit of a hot pink blusher kick with recent purchases including NYX Pinky, NYX cream blush in Hot Pink and thebalm instain blusher in Lace. I love the name and the formula seems pretty decent.

MICA Beauty Shimmer Powder in 72 Earth - I'm not normally a fan of loose powders and pigments as they are more trouble than they're worth. However, this color is gorgeous and I think I'm going to be reaching for this a lot in the upcoming weeks. It's a fairly sheer light pink with heavy shimmer. This is going to look great with some smudgy brown liner.

Sation Nail Lacquer in Of Corset I'll Call You - Okay, looks like this company is following in OPI's footsteps of punny polish names. This bubblegum pink shade is an ipsy exclusive. I haven't tried it yet, but it looks very appropriate for spring and summer.

Healthy Sexy Hair Soy Renewal Nourishing Styling Treatment - According to the bottle, you can use this on damp hair to speed up blow drying time or on dry hair as a frizz reducing styling product. It also contains argan oil.

So that's this month's bag! I'm a little on the fence about continuing my membership. On one hand, I feel like $10 a month is a good value for a few little treats, but on the other, I have SO MUCH STUFF that I don't know what to do with it all. I guess I'll mull it over a few weeks and decide whether to cancel or not. How do you feel about beauty boxes?

No comments:

Post a Comment