Saturday, April 20, 2013

Weekend Pamper


I like a good pamper, especially on the weekends when I have extra time to go that extra step in my routine. Tonight I slapped on a new mask, the Queen Helene Mint Julep Masque. This is a frugal favorite as this huge tube is only $3-4 and will last forever. I have to say I really liked this mask as I felt like it did a good job detoxing my pores and giving my skin a radiant boost without being painfully tingly. The only minor negative is that the tube is hard to squeeze! Then I exfoliated my lips with Lush's Bubblegum Lip Scrub and followed that up with Nuxe Reve de Miel Lip Balm. 

Meanwhile, my feet got into the action as I banished callouses with my Microplane Foot File (not pictured). This thing is freakin amazing, like a Ped Egg on steroids. I then slathered my tootsies with The Body Shop's Spa Wisdom Africa Honey & Beeswax Hand and Foot Butter before slipping on a pair of spa socks. While my feet softened up, I cleaned up my cuticles with the Sally Hansen Instant Cuticle Remover and the Ulta Cuticle Trimmer. I never really paid attention to my cuticles before, but I have to admit this little step make a huge difference in the appearance of my nails! When it comes to polish I used Revlon Trade Winds on my hands and China Glaze Wicked Style on my toes. Of course, I also used my old standbys Orly Bonder and Seche Vite as base and top coats, respectively.

I'm not much of a bath soaker, so I kind of whizzed through that step with a shower, but some days I also give my hair a good deep condition with the Shiseido Tsubaki Hair Treatment. That's it for today, until next week's pamper session!

No comments:

Post a Comment