Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Maybelline Baby Lips


 Peach Kiss, Cherry Me, Pink Punch, Coral Crush and Twinkle

Same order as above

Maybelline and I have a love/hate relationship and let me tell you, it's personal. Maybe I'll go into details at a later date, but I'm just going to come out and say it... I freakin love these Baby Lips!

I've pretty much been buying the tinted ones because I have a billion clear lip balms that I need to use up. I think my absolute favorite has to be Cherry Me. I love the sheer red tint and while I generally don't like cherry flavored things, this one tastes nice and fruity and not like cough syrup. Punch is one of my favorite flavors and Pink Punch is delicious and quite pigmented, but the pink leans almost a little too blue for my taste and skin tone. Peach Kiss is pretty sheer, but great for a nice nude lip. Coral Crush and Twinkle come in a limited edition two pack that I purchased off of Ebay because I just could not find it in stores! I saw the display at Walgreens, but of course, they were out of this set. Coral Crush is probably my second favorite - it tastes orangey and has an orangey color. Probably, more appropriate for spring/summer though. For all intents and purposes, I would say Twinkle is clear. The bullet has the slightest pink tinge to it and perhaps there is a bit of shimmer, but definitely no color payoff. The only permanent collection color I'm missing is the grape/purple, but I haven't felt the need to rush off to buy them as I don't really like grape or purple!

Baby Lips really makes my lips feel soft and nourished. Now, I wouldn't say they're as moisturizing as the Fresh Sugar lip balms, but you can't really compare a $20+ lip balm to a $3 one. Overall, I would definitely recommend you give these a go for yummy flavor, a flush of color and soft kissable lips!

No comments:

Post a Comment